- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to score well in college exams?
12 Lectures 1 hours
10 Lectures 1.5 hours
Unfortunately, in the Indian education system, we are more concerned about scores on the exams rather than the knowledge. We consider that grades are the only measure of college success. In some sense that is also true because of the competition in the job market.
Let us look at some tips to score well in college exams:
Since you are out of high school, the first thing you have to learn is taking charge of your life. So step up to bat and take responsibility.
Pick up the right courses. Make a balance between the interesting and scoring subjects. But take care that you won't get yourself overloaded.
Always make a plan. Make a semester-wise, weekly and daily schedule. If you can follow the schedule it will help you in the long run and you will not be crowded during the exams.
And most importantly don't postpone anything till the last minute. Timely submission of assignments is a healthy habit, make the habit for your own good.
All the best guys !!!
- How to Succeed in Exams?
- How to be a good college student?
- Best Testing Certifications Exams
- How to manage study time during college life?
- How to make arrangements for a college conference?
- How to ace math exams simple tips and tricks
- Importance of Internships to College Students
- SAT – The Undergraduate College Admissions Test by the College Board
- Bootstrap well class
- Secrets to Crack UPSC Exams in the First Attempt
- Top 10 Toughest Entrance Exams in India
- GATE Exams: Importance, Benefits and Guidance
- Tips For Preparing MCSE Certification Exams
- Bootstrap well-lg class
- C++ program to find at least how much score it needs to get G amount of score