- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to find out who has checked my Facebook profile?
Almost all of us whether a boy or a girl have this itch to find out who checks out our Facebook profile in order to know the answers to the questions like “whether my crush checks my profile?” “Does he/she view my pics?”, “Who are the people look at my profile on a regular basis?”. Now, follow these steps and you’ll be right there:
Go To Your Facebook timeline- facebook.com/xyz
Right-click on your timeline and hit “View Page Source”.
Now, you’ll be redirected to a new page with lots of codes.
Hold CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Don’t include Quotes)
Next, to that word, you’ll see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID’s of people who visit your timeline.
Simply go to “facebook.com” and paste the ID number beside it with a “\” . For example, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
The first ID shows the one who visits profile more often while the last ID never showed in checking out your profile!
- Related Articles
- Facebook introduces video as your profile pic!
- How to see all the jerks who unfriend you on Facebook?
- Many of my friends find girls who smoke cool, why?
- How to talk to my neighbors who keep their TV volume very high?
- C++ code to find out who won an n-round game
- Who called my DBus API in Linux system
- C++ Program to find out if a person has won lottery
- Difference Between .bashrc, .bash-profile, and .profile
- Program to find out the number of people who get a food packet using Python
- How to draw profile icon shape in android?
- How to create a profile card with CSS?
- How to open chrome default profile with selenium?
- How to go "Live on Facebook"?
- How to integrate Facebook using Kotlin?
- How to find MySQL my.cnf on my windows computer?