- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to avoid printing newline in Python?
The print() function in Python by default ends with newline. Python has a predefined format, so if we use print(variable name) then it will go to next line automatically.
Output looks like this −
But sometime it may happen that, we don't want to go to next line but want to print on the same line.
Input: print("Tutorial") print("Tutorialspoint") Output: TutorialTutorialspoint
But here the solution depends on Python version.
It was possible in Python 2.x where print without newline was possible, if we write code in the above mentioned syntax.
Now consider the following code.
print("Python Program"), print("Tutorials Point") # defining a list my_arr = [11, 22, 33, 44] # printing the list content for i in range(4): print(my_arr[i]),
Python Program Tutorials Point 11 22 33 44
Now consider the following code where in output, printing has been done in the same line.
print("Python Program",end =""), print("Tutorials Point") # defining a list my_arr = [11, 22, 33, 44] # printing the list content for i in range(4): print(my_arr[i], end =""),
Python ProgramTutorials Point 11223344
- How to print without newline in Python?
- Printing to the Screen in Python
- How to convert DOS/Windows newline (CRLF) to Unix newline (LF) in a Bash script?
- Multi-Line printing in Python
- How to split on successions of newline characters using Python regular expression?
- How to avoid childhood Obesity?
- How to Avoid Online Scams?
- How to match tab and newline but not space using Python regular expression?
- Putting a newline in Matplotlib label with TeX in Python
- Programs for printing pyramid patterns in Python
- Avoiding quotes while printing strings in Python
- How to increase the printing limit in R?
- How to avoid bugs in cloud computing
- How to avoid early breast cancer?