- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to apply NOW() to timestamps field in MySQL Workbench?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
Let us first create a table −
create table DemoTable ( Id int NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, ShippingDate timestamp );
Insert some records in the table using insert command. Here, we have included the current date with NOW() −
INSERT INTO DemoTable(ShippingDate) VALUES(now());
Display all records from the table using select statement −
SELECT *FROM DemoTable;
Following is the screenshot of query in MySQL workbench to set NOW() to timestamp field “ShippingDate”. The query also displays the output below −
- How to compare timestamps in MySQL?
- How to insert current date/ time using now() in a field with MySQL?
- How to take MySQL database backup using MySQL Workbench?
- How to keep the connection alive in MySQL Workbench?
- Set a MySQL field with the current date (UNIX_TIMESTAMP(now))
- How can we apply UNIQUE constraint to the field of an existing MySQL table?
- Declare syntax error in MySQL Workbench?
- How to apply a condition only if field exists in MongoDB?
- What is the difference between UNIX TIMESTAMPS and MySQL TIMESTAMPS?
- How to convert char field to datetime field in MySQL?
- How to apply CROSS JOIN correctly in MySQL?
- How can we apply the PRIMARY KEY constraint to the field of an existing MySQL table?
- How to get ER model of database from server with MySQL Workbench?
- CURDATE () vs NOW() in MySQL
- What is MySQL UNIQUE constraint and how can we apply it to the field of a table?