- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to keep the connection alive in MySQL Workbench?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
To keep connection alive in MySQL Workbench, you need to reach at the following location −
Edit -> Preferences -> SQL Editor
Here is the snapshot of all the options.
After clicking the “Edit” menu, we will select “Workbench Preferences” as shown below −
Now, select SQL Editor and set an interval. You can also set the below options to set the connection alive in MySQL Workbench.
- DBMS connection Keep-alive interval
- DBMS connection Read-timeout interval
- DBMS connection Timeout interval
Here is the screenshot
- How do I keep a session alive for long Selenium scripts in automation?
- How to take MySQL database backup using MySQL Workbench?
- How to apply NOW() to timestamps field in MySQL Workbench?
- Declare syntax error in MySQL Workbench?
- How to display current connection info in MySQL?
- Create a new database with MySQL Workbench?
- Create a stored Procedures using MySQL Workbench?
- What do column flags mean in MySQL Workbench?
- How can I know whether MySQL Server is alive or not?
- How to get ER model of database from server with MySQL Workbench?
- How to display the storage engine while implementing JDBC - MySQL CONNECTION query?
- MySQL: Testing connection with query?
- Connection Transport Protocols for MySQL
- What is the MySQL JDBC driver connection string?
- How to get current thread is alive or not in android?