- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How much willing you are to improve traffic conditions in India?
Driving a car in India is really a challenge. The constant increase in vehicles, small lanes, and uncontrollable traffic conditions is creating a lot of stress when people get on the road with a two wheeler or four wheeler.
As a citizen, I want the traffic conditions in India to be improved. I have a few suggestions to the authorities and request them to implement the same.
Check speed violations and issue challans immediately.
Road encroachments should be arrested and roads should be widened to fit the increasing traffic.
Strict laws for auto rickshaws, share autos and maxi-vans should be implemented to avoid illegal vehicles blocking the road.
Most importantly the R.T.O officials and Traffic police should do their duty sincerely and do not accept bribes and should not allow vehicles of poor condition to come on the road.
From their side, even people should indulge in carpooling and follow traffic rules, so that traffic congestion and pollution will be reduced.
- How can we improve traffic congestion in India?
- Knowing How much traffic a website gets
- How do you improve Matplotlib image quality?
- Difference between Traffic Policing and Traffic Shaping
- How to improve general knowledge?
- How to improve testing skills
- How to improve yourself in life?
- Where can you find the best landscapes in India?
- What would you do if you were the Prime Minister of India?
- How to improve querying field in MongoDB?
- How e-stores are Winning Hearts in India
- How to improve your self-esteem?
- How to improve your soft skills?
- QOS Traffic Scheduling
- How can we reduce traffic in Cities?