- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can Tensorflow be used for transfer learning with TF Hub, to download image net classifier?
Tensorflow can be used for transfer learning with TF Hub in order to download image net classifier using the ‘Sequential’ model. The classifier model is specified using a google url. This model is specified as the parameter to ‘KerasLayer’ method.
A neural network that contains at least one layer is known as a convolutional layer. We can use the Convolutional Neural Network to build learning model.
We are using the Google Colaboratory to run the below code. Google Colab or Colaboratory helps run Python code over the browser and requires zero configuration and free access to GPUs (Graphical Processing Units). Colaboratory has been built on top of Jupyter Notebook.
The intuition behind transfer learning for image classification is, if a model is trained on a large and general dataset, this model can be used to effectively serve as a generic model for the visual world. It would have learned the feature maps, which means the user won’t have to start from scratch by training a large model on a large dataset.
TensorFlow Hub is a repository that contains pre-trained TensorFlow models. TensorFlow can be used to fine-tune learning models.
We will understand how to use models from TensorFlow Hub with tf.keras, use an image classification model from TensorFlow Hub. Once this is done, transfer learning can be performed to fine-tune a model for customized image classes. This is done by using a pretrained classifier model to take an image and predict what it is. This can be done without needing any training.
import numpy as np import time import PIL.Image as Image import matplotlib.pylab as plt import tensorflow as tf import tensorflow_hub as hub classifier_model ="https://tfhub.dev/google/tf2-preview/mobilenet_v2/classification/4"IMAGE_SHAPE = (224, 224) print("Creating a sequential layer") classifier = tf.keras.Sequential([ hub.KerasLayer(classifier_model, input_shape=IMAGE_SHAPE+(3,)) ])
Creating a sequential layer
- The required packages are imported.
- A sequential layer is created.
- How can Tensorflow Hub be used to fine-tune learning models?
- How can Tensorflow be used with a pre-trained network, i.e. transfer learning to load the data?
- How can Tensorflow be used with premade estimator to download the Iris dataset?
- How can Tensorflow be used to run the classifier on a batch of images?
- Can Selenium be used for .NET applications?
- How can Tensorflow be used to download a single image to try the model on using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to download flower dataset into the environment?
- How can Deep Learning be used for facial recognition in Machine Learning?
- How can Tensorflow be used to download and explore IMDB dataset in Python?
- How can Tensorflow and pre-trained model be used to understand the learning curve?
- How can Tensorflow and Python be used to download and prepare the CIFAR dataset?
- How can Tensorflow be used to download the flower dataset using keras sequential API?
- How can Tensorflow be used to download and explore the Illiad dataset using Python?
- How can transfer learning be implemented in Python using Keras?
- How can Tensorflow be used with tf.data for finer control using Python?