- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can Tensorflow Hub be used to fine-tune learning models?
TensorFlow Hub is a repository that contains trained machine learning models. These models are ready to be fine-tuned and deployed anywhere. The trained models such as BERT and Faster R-CNN can be reused with a few lines of code. It is an open-repository, which means it can be used and modified by anyone.
The tfhub.dev repository contains many pre-trained models. Some of them include text embeddings, image classification models, TF.js/TFLite models and so on.
It can be installed using the below code:
!pip install --upgrade tensorflow_hub
It can be imported into the working environment as shown in the below code:
import tensorflow_hub as hub
- How can Tensorflow be used for transfer learning with TF Hub, to download image net classifier?
- How can Tensorflow and pre-trained model be used for fine tuning?
- How can Tensorflow and pre-trained model be used to understand the learning curve?
- How can Tensorflow be used to evaluate both the models on test data using Python?
- How can Deep Learning be used for facial recognition in Machine Learning?
- How can Tensorflow be used to implement custom layers?
- How can Tensorflow be used with a pre-trained network, i.e. transfer learning to load the data?
- How can Tensorflow and Tensorflow text be used to tokenize string data?
- How can Tensorflow be used to export the model so that it can be used later?
- How can Tensorflow be used to standardize the flower dataset?
- How can Tensorflow text be used to preprocess text data?
- How can Tensorflow be used to compose layers using Python?
- How can TensorFlow Text be used to preprocess sequence modelling?
- How can a Convolutional Neural Network be used to build learning model?
- How can Tensorflow be used to add two matrices using Python?