- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can one believe in science and religion at the same time?
With advancement in science and technology, a lot of religious values exploring metaphysics of life is being questioned and debated by scientists and researchers.
Science in its simplest terms can be understood as all the activities that promote innovations in the human and natural world. It is an organized body of knowledge which includes facts collected from research.
Religion, on the other hand, is an institution that promotes spirituality, ethics, and values. It is the actual aim of religion and not today’s corrupt understanding of compartmentalized religion.
A different form of a clash between faith in a strong cosmic spirit and innovations in technology to do things near to impossible is arising today. Hence, here are the different methods that can be synthesized by a person to believe both science and religion at the same time.
Accept that there are some things beyond human control: While humans regulate a lot of happenings in the world due to their intellect there are some events or incidents that are associated with the supernatural power and the cosmic element.
There is fate or luck that somewhere alters the destiny of an individual despite his/ her efforts. There are elements like positive and negative vibes which a person feels deeply.
A person can study metaphysical concepts more and along with this understand the evolution of the world. These miracles and alterations are surely happening because of spirituality. It is important to understand that there are metaphysical concepts that begin where science ends, it ends where science begins.
It is well-known fact that even the most-popular scientist Albert Einstein today had explained how there are greater energy and cosmic essence that exists even if science can advance to the maximum level. Science can never beat this Great Spirit and all the religions have spoken about it by giving it a form or keeping it formless.
- How to extend and implement at the same time in Kotlin?
- Can I play the same sound more than once at the same time with HTML5?
- Multiple data input at the same time in MySQL?
- How to show multiple Canvases at the same time in Tkinter?
- How to catch many exceptions at the same time in Kotlin?
- How to select at the same time from two Tkinter Listbox?
- Can humans live without religion?
- How to identify multiple elements at the same time in Selenium with python?
- How can I plot two different spaced time series on one same plot in Python Matplotlib?
- How to find the groupwise mean and groupwise sum at the same time in an R data frame?
- Need to update MySQL and SAP database at the same time from a Form
- Pull and add to set at the same time with MongoDB? Is it Possible?
- How can we create multiple MySQL triggers for the same trigger event and action time?
- What are the best tricks to manage multiple tasks at the same time?
- How to sort more than one column at a time in MySQL?