- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can factorplot be used in Seaborn to visualize data in Python?
Seaborn is a library that helps in visualizing data. It comes with customized themes and a high level interface.
The barplot function establishes the relationship between a categorical variable and a continuous variable. Data is represented in the form of rectangular bars where the length of the bar indicates the proportion of data in that specific category.
Point plots are similar to bar plots but instead of representing the fill bar, the estimated value of the data point is represented by a point at a specific height on the other axis.
Categorical data can be visualized using categorical scatter plots or two separate plots with the help of pointplot or a higher level function known as factorplot.
The factorplot function draws a categorical plot on a FacetGrid, with the help of parameter ‘kind’. FacetGrid uses ‘pointplot’ function by default.
Let us understand how factorplot can be used to plot a visualization with Seaborn −
import pandas as pd import seaborn as sb from matplotlib import pyplot as plt my_df = sb.load_dataset('exercise') sb.factorplot(x = "time", y = "pulse", hue = "kind",data = my_df); plt.show()
- The required packages are imported.
- The input data is ‘exercise’ which is loaded from the seaborn library.
- This data is stored in a dataframe.
- The ‘load_dataset’ function is used to load the iris data.
- This data is visualized using the ‘factorplot’ function.
- Here, the dataframe is supplied as parameter.
- Also, the x and y values are specified.
- This data is displayed on the console.
- How can FacetGrid be used to visualize data in Python Seaborn Library?
- How can the countplot be used to visualize data in Python Seaborn Library?
- How can Seaborn library be used to visualize point plots in Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to visualize the data using Python?
- How can Bokeh be used to visualize different shapes of data points in Python?
- How can Bokeh be used to visualize bar plot in Python?
- How can Pygal be used to visualize a treemap in Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used with estimators to visualize the titanic data?
- How can Bokeh be used to visualize multiple bar plots in Python?
- How can Bokeh library be used to visualize twin axes in Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to visualize training results using Python?
- How can Seaborn library be used to display Histograms in Python?
- How can Tensorflow and pre-trained model be used to visualize the data using Python?
- How can Tensorflow be used to visualize the augmented data from the dataset?
- How can Bokeh library be used to visualize stacked bar charts in Python?