- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can an input data array be transformed to a new data array using the process of streamlining using scikit-learn pipelining tools?
Scikit−learn, commonly known as sklearn is a library in Python that is used for the purpose of implementing machine learning algorithms. It is an open−source library hence it can be used free of cost.
It is powerful and robust, since it provides a wide variety of tools to perform statistical modelling. This includes classification, regression, clustering, dimensionality reduction, and much more with the help of a powerful, and stable interface in Python.
This library is built on Numpy, SciPy and Matplotlib libraries.
It can be installed using the ‘pip’ command as shown below −
pip install scikit−learn
This library focuses on data modelling.
The streamlining operation can be implemented using the ‘Pipeline’ function, that can convert an array of specific dimensions to an array of different dimensions.
Following is an example −
from sklearn.preprocessing import PolynomialFeatures from sklearn.linear_model import LinearRegression from sklearn.pipeline import Pipeline import numpy as np print("Creating object of the tool pipeline") Stream_model = Pipeline([('poly', PolynomialFeatures(degree=3)), ('linear', LinearRegression(fit_intercept=False))]) x = np.arange(6) print("The size of the original ndarray is") print(x.shape) y = 4 − 2 * x + x ** 2 - x ** 3.5 Stream_model = Stream_model.fit(x[:, np.newaxis], y) print("Input polynomial coefficients are") print(Stream_model.named_steps['linear'].coef_)
Creating object of the tool pipeline The size of the original ndarray is (6,) Input polynomial coefficients are [ 4.31339202 −7.82933051 7.96372751 −3.39570215]
The required packages are imported, and they are given alias names for ease of use.
The ‘Pipeline’ function is used to create a pipeline of the entire process.
The values for data points ‘x’ and ‘y’ are generated using NumPy library.
The ‘LinearRegression’ function is called.
The details of the data generated is displayed on the console.
The model created using the ‘Pipeline’ function is fit to the data.
The Linear coefficients of the data are displayed on the console.
- How can data be scaled using scikit-learn library in Python?
- How to binarize the data using Python Scikit-learn?
- How to generate an array for bi-clustering using Scikit-learn?
- How can scikit learn library be used to preprocess data in Python?
- How can scikit-learn library be used to load data in Python?
- How can scikit-learn package be used to transform an array of specific size to a different size?
- Explain how L1 Normalization can be implemented using scikit-learn library in Python?
- Explain how L2 Normalization can be implemented using scikit-learn library in Python?
- What is hysteresis thresholding? How can it be achieved using scikit-learn in Python?
- How to find contours of an image using scikit-learn in Python?
- How to view the pixel values of an image using scikit-learn in Python?
- How to create a sample dataset using Python Scikit-learn?
- How can scikit-learn library be used to get the resolution of an image in Python?
- How to implement Random Projection using Python Scikit-learn?
- How to perform dimensionality reduction using Python Scikit-learn?