- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Give two examples for each of the following.
(a) Acute diseases
(b) Chronic diseases
(c) Infectious diseases
(d) Non-infectious diseases
(a) Acute diseases: Cold and cough.
(b) Chronic diseases: Arthritis and tuberculosis.
(c) Infectious diseases: Malaria and chicken pox.
(d) Non-infectious diseases: Diabetes and goiter.
Chronic diseases last for longer periods of time and affect complete body parts in a definite time span. It can cause poor health that recovers after a huge time period.
Infectious diseases can be spread through the air, water, food, vectors, physical contact, and sexual contact.
Cholera is a waterborne disease. It can spread if food and, in particular, water become contaminated with the stools of an infected person.
- How many diseases are spread by mosquitoes?
- How does Neem plant helps to prevent diseases?
- What are the different types of diseases occur in plants?
- What are the different types of brain diseases occur in humans?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Give examples for the percentage of completion method
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Construct the SLR Parsing table for the following grammar. Also, Parse the input string a * b + a.
- What are the symptoms of acute anaemia?
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- Give the examples of a context free language that are not regular?