- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Does black hole really exist in the universe?
Yes. Black holes do exist in the Universe. Recently NASA scientists using their instruments have painted the pictures of these strange and fascinating objects in space. These black holes are formed because a big star collapses into itself creating a very high gravity due to massive mass squeezed into a tiny space.
Imagine a star of mass ten times more than of Sun squeezed into a sphere of the size of the moon. The gravity will be very strong because of dense matter in tiny space. This usually happens when the star is dying. The resultant gravitational pull will be so strong that it will let anything escape it, not even light.
How Big Are Black Holes?
The size of the black hole does not really matter. They can be big or small. They can be very tiny but can have the mass or stuff of a large mountain. Stellar black holes can be 20 times more than the mass of the Sun.
The Supermassive black holes are the largest. They have masses more than one million suns put together. "Sagittarius" is the supermassive black hole in the center of Milky Way galaxy.
- input type week really exist in HTML5?
- Does vastu really effects the people living in the house?
- What e.preventDefault() method really does in jQuery?
- Does NOT EQUAL exist in MySQL?
- Can you prove black money or fake currency still exist in India?
- Java Selenium Chromedriver.exe Does not Exist IllegalStateException
- Does a person really find true happiness within himself?
- MySQL create user if it does not exist?
- Insert records in MongoDB collection if it does not exist?
- What is the theory of parallel universe and wormhole?
- Does Ternary operation exist in MySQL just like C or C++?
- Create view in MySQL only if it does not already exist?
- Select from table where value does not exist with MySQL?
- How to create a folder if it does not exist in C#?