- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can you prove black money or fake currency still exist in India?
The seizure of ₹ 171 crores during the election campaigns of various parties in Karnataka has again ensured the existence of black money in the country and that too at a huge level and it is undoubtedly used to buy and sell votes. Along with that a great deal of fake currency, which is about ₹ 7 crore, has also been seized in the state.
This amount was ₹ 13 crores in the last assembly election which clearly indicates the proliferation of black money despite Modi government’s major step of demonetization. Karnataka is the 22nd state where the election is taking place after 2014 general elections.
This is to be noted that a whacking sum of ₹ 193 crores was seized during elections in Uttar Pradesh. Now, Karnataka has got the second spot in this regard. Here is the bifurcation of the amount seized in Karnataka.
₹ 81 Cr. cash.
₹ Gold-Silver and other jewelry worth ₹ 44 cr.
₹ Alcohol and drug worth ₹ 25 cr.
- Money Market in India
- Problems of Money Market in India
- Can you really make money with cryptocurrencies?
- Does black hole really exist in the universe?
- Where can you find the best landscapes in India?
- Why is Hyderabad still a part of India?
- What happens when you download a Fake App?
- Can you show some pictures that prove you a skilled photographer?
- How will be the world if currency(money) is removed from our lives?
- How can you prove that water is a compound?
- How YouTube helps you Earn Money?
- What should I do? Select int as currency or convert int to currency format in MySql?
- Why is it still hard to accept a Widow's remarriage in India?
- How can you avoid getting an error if you are deleting a table which does not exist using Python?
- C++ program to check we can buy product with given money or not