- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Do you think robots will replace jobs in near future?
The debate over man vs robot has been there for quite some time, yet it is looking for a substantial reply, especially when it comes to a threat to jobs. A recent study done by Forrester unfolds that robots will eliminate 6% of all jobs in the US by 2021 which is serious. Jobs that have maximum threats from robots include customer service representatives and truck and taxi drivers. Listed below are a few reasons.
Revolution in Technology
The past one decade has been extremely significant as far as the revolution in technology is concerned. Automation and robotization have already revolutionized the industrial arena in the past 40 years. We might witness a few more engineering marvels in the coming years, especially having an improved and potent robotic body.
High Productivity at Low Cost
We have seen that introducing robots to manufacturing not only raised productivity but also helped cut down the cost. Although the introduction came at the cost of a number of employment in the sector, due to this the efficiency and the quality of the product have been improved drastically. Robots are creating wonders, aren't they?
Will Robots Devour All Jobs?
Not really. Such changes do not take place overnight. Remember, how long it took computers to make a significant presence in our lives. Although, time has changed and things are occurring with the speed of light in our lives, but one thing can be said here that the manufacturers of robots will require manpower to build them and diagnose in case there is a breakdown. At least, at an initial stage, and this where we take over.
- In the future, will it be possible for robots to develop feelings?
- What do you think will happen if prostitution is made legal in India?
- What do you think when you are alone?
- Nokia is back with smartphones. Do you think they will regain their market?
- Do you think heart break makes you a better person?
- Do you think Python Dictionary is really Mutable?
- How do you think apps have changed learning?
- If Google and Yahoo merged, what do you think will be the name of the new company?
- Do you think a Python dictionary is thread safe?
- Why do you think privatization of education is bad?
- Why do you think tuple is an immutable in Python?
- Do you think live-in relationship is good option in India?
- Do you think homeschooling is better than available schools around?
- Do you think a poet can also be a lyricist?