- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Do you know when and how to bathe your newborn?
Give your baby a sponge bath or wipe your baby's body with a moist cloth.
Bathe the baby in a warm room and temperature of the water should not exceed 37 degrees C.
When you bathe your newborn make sure you cover his/her ears properly so that the water does not enter his/her ears.
Bath duration should not exceed five minutes in order to avoid over hydration of the skin which may lead to easily brittleness of the skin and decrease threshold for injury.
Before begin to bathe your newborn, keep the baby's towel, mild cream, baby oil, baby powder, and diaper ready. Wrap the baby in a dry and clean towel as soon as you are done bathing.
Use of alkaline soaps during the neonatal period should be avoided. Make sure you use only a mild cream based soap or shampoo while bathing your newborn.
- Related Articles
- How do you know when someone really loves you?
- Do You Know Your Body Type?
- How to Bathe Your Pet Rabbit?
- How do you know when it's time to move on from your current company?
- How to handle your newborn baby?
- How do you know if your kids are lying or telling truth?
- How to know when to quit your present company?
- How to know your girlfriend is getting bored with you?
- What you need to do when your phone is lost or stolen
- Do You Have Impetigo? 7 Facts to Know
- How did you know the right time to start your own business?
- How to remain COOL especially when you know you're badly tensed or frustrated?
- You know that your husband is cheating on you, how you will bring him back?
- Tomato Flu: What Is It and What Do You Need to Know?
- How Do You Know if It\'s Parkinson\'s Disease?