- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to know when to quit your present company?
61 Lectures 1 hours
43 Lectures 33.5 hours
In any industry, you will find two kinds of employees: one who is career-oriented and do not leave any opportunity, and second, that is loyal and remain with their employers for more than a decade. You could be either one of these employees, so which factors should decide whether you should quit your current workplace or not?
When You See No Growth: For most people, learning and career progression is a big motivation to continue in a job. If you fall in such a league and if the thought of stability without any growth scares you, it’s time to quit.
When You Feel Undervalued: Managers often take for granted those very people who are achieving targets on regular basis. This creates a feeling of unappreciated and undervalued which, in turn, hampers your performance. Quit before it’s too late!
When You Are Grossly Underpaid: If you feel that your compensation does not match with the industry benchmarks for your skills, it is time to look for better opportunities outside.
When You Dislike Your Boss: It’s true that most people join companies but they quit their bosses. Having a bad manager is extremely taxing and impedes productivity, so you should leave the job for good.
When You Feel Gloomy: If going to the office is not you are looking forward to, it means it is time for a change. The day you walk through the doors of your office without any excitement and there is always a sense of sadness and bitterness, you should quit the job immediately.
The job should be something which will make you happy instead of stressed. The compensation is equally important but if you are good at what you do, you should look for an employer who can appreciate and compensate for your skills in the right manner.
- How do you know when it's time to move on from your current company?
- Do you know when and how to bathe your newborn?
- How to know if your child have allergy symptoms?
- What Happens When You Quit Smoking?
- How to quit smoking?
- How to know whether your training is effective or not?
- How to know your girlfriend is getting bored with you?
- What are the things that make good employees quit a company?
- Five Signs That You Should Quit Your Job!
- How to quit application programmatically?
- Know Your Project Contract Before Signing
- How did you know the right time to start your own business?
- How to quit smoking without any medicine?
- Is there a way to know your current username in MySQL?
- How do you know when someone really loves you?