- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Differentiate between regular and diffused reflection. Does diffused reflection mean the failure of the laws of reflection?
Difference between regular and diffused reflection:
|Regular reflection||Diffused reflection|
|In regular reflection, all the light that falls on the reflecting surface is reflected in a definite direction.||In irregular reflection, all the light that falls on the reflecting surface is not reflected in a definite direction.|
|It takes place on a smooth highly polished surface.||It takes place on a rough and uneven surface.|
|All reflected rays are parallel.||The reflected rays are not parallel.|
Example of regular reflection.
Seeing our image in a plain mirror. The appearance of the shoes is shiny after polishing.
Example of irregular reflection;
An object is visible to the observer's eye only because of diffused or irregular reflection.
Occurring a diffused reflection does not mean the failure of the laws of reflection.
- Reflection in C#
- Mirror Reflection in C++
- Line Reflection in C++
- Reflection Array Class in Java
- List methods of a class using Java Reflection
- How to use Reflection in Golang?
- Call methods of an object using reflection in Java
- Create array with Array.newInstance with Java Reflection
- Explain how reflection works in .NET framework
- Are dreams a reflection of what we want to become?
- Create new instance of an Array with Java Reflection Method
- How to show reflection frames of StackFrame in Java 9?
- Initialize an Array with Reflection Utilities in Java
- Reading Attributes with Reflection API in PHP 8
- Using reflection to check array type and length in Java
- How to display methods and properties using reflection in C#?