- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference Between Monitor and Television
In this post, we will understand the difference between a monitor and a television −
The size is small in comparison to a television.
The resolution of a monitor is high.
There is less image lagging in a monitor.
The angle of viewing in a monitor is around 110 degrees.
The image quality on a monitor is sharp and clear in comparison to a television.
It has more number of input jacks.
Hence, it can connect to more devices.
It doesn’t have a tuner.
The size of a television is larger in comparison to a monitor.
Its resolution is less.
It has more image lagging in comparison to a monitor.
The angle of viewing in a television is around 160 degrees.
The image quality in a television is realistic and smooth in comparison to a monitor.
It contains less number of input jacks.
It has a tuner.
- Difference Between Semaphore and Monitor in OS\n
- What is the difference between Monitor and Lock in C#?
- Cable Television
- Community Antenna Television
- Difference between JCoClient and JCoDestination
- Difference between String and StringBuffer.
- Difference between StringBuffer and StringBuilder.
- Difference between C# and .Net
- Difference between Process and Thread
- Difference between Concurrency and Parallelism
- Difference between localhost and 127.0.0.1?
- Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS
- Difference between Normalization and Denormalization
- Difference between Servlet and JSP