In an one-to-one interview, the candidate is interviewed in multiple stages, with each interviewer asking questions on a specific area mentioned in the CV. Generally, these stages are categorized as general, technical, and operational.
- The easiest and the most common type of interview.
- In an one-on-one interview, it is quite easy to build a rapport with the interviewer.
- Specialists take turns to interview a candidate in stages in specific and focused areas.
- The candidate needs to exhibit the same level of enthusiasm through all the stages.
- The multi-stage structure tests the candidate’s ability to switch between different areas of expertise.