- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can you tell me the difference between C and CE in a calculator?
Well, this is something I got to know from my elder brother. Actually, we have a departmental shop in my hometown. My father started the shop even before my birth and my elder brother also joined him after passing 12th as he did not want to continue his study. One day, I also happened to handle the shop when my father and brother left for another city. The whole day I struggled with the calculator as I didn't know its functionality and took long in calculating figures making the customers wait slightly longer.
However, my brother taught the difference the same night he arrived:
This is what he taught
The C button deletes what you have typed so far while the CE button only deletes your last entry. Something this will happen:
If you press the CE button, you will get this result.
And if you press the C button, this will happen.
- Related Articles
- What do AC and CE mean on a calculator?
- Difference Between Calculator and Computer
- You have been given a suspension and a solution. How could you tell the difference between them by their appearance ?
- Difference between Me Too and Time’s Up Movement
- Difference between Java SE, Java EE, and Java ME?
- One says, "Give me a hundred, friend! I shall then become twice as rich as you." The other replies, "If you give me ten, I shall be six times as rich as you." Tell me what is the amount of their respective capital?
- One says, “Give me a hundred, friend! I shall then become twice as rich as you”. The other replies, “If you give me ten, I shall be six times as rich as you”. Tell me what is the amount of their (respective) capital?
- One says, “give me hundred, friend! I shall then become twice as rich as you”. The other replies, “If you give me ten, I shall be six times as rich as you”. Tell me what is the amount of their respective capital?
- Can you tell some IAP recommended vaccines for children?
- What is mirage effect? Can you give me an example?
- Plastic articles are available in all possible shapes and sizes. Can you tell why?
- Solve the following riddle:I am a number, tell my identity! Take me seven times over and add a fifty, to reach a triple century you still need a forty.
- Tell me 3 Simple Tips to Use Neem for Controlling Dandruff
- I am the smallest number, having four different prime factors. Can you find me?
- Basic Calculator in C++