- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can a marijuana/weed smoker donate blood?
Surprisingly this question has different answers in India and the US.
India’s largest voluntary humanitarian organization, Indian Red Cross Society (IRCS), is not recommending you to donate blood if you are an addict. This may be because weed/Marijuana are illegal in India.
The Answer by the US is Yes !!!.
According to the US rules you can donate blood if you smoke, vaporize, dab, eat, or drink cannabis. Only suggestion is you should be clean when you have come for donating the blood.
- Related Articles
- Five persons A, B, C, D and E have diabetes, leukaemia, asthma, meningitis and hepatitis, respectively.(a) Which of these persons can donate eyes?(b) Which of these persons cannot donate eyes?
- Why do people donate for social causes?
- Is really weed(cannabis) oil is good for health?
- The pulmonary arteries carry(a) pure blood(b) impure blood(c) blood to kidney(d) blood from the kidney
- How can we check our blood group by experimenting?
- Solve the blood grouping question: A man having blood group A marries with a woman having blood group O. They have a child. What will be the blood group of the child?
- Is a White Blood Cells can only fight at one time and then they finished?
- Which of the following is the broad leaf weed?ChenopodiumConvalvulusAmaranthusall of the above
- Which of the following cells can change their shape?(a) White blood cell and amoeba cell(b) Amoeba cell and red blood cell(c) White blood cell and euglena cell(d) Amoeba cell and euglena cell
- Blood Cancer
- Blood Groups
- A man having blood group O marries a woman having blood group B and they have a daughter. What will be the blood group of the daughter?
- Frequent Naps Can Be an Indicator of High Blood Pressure, New Study Suggests
- One of the following is not a constituent of blood. This one is:(a) red blood cells (b) white blood cells (c) sieve plates (d) platelets