- Agile Data Science Tutorial
- Agile Data Science - Home
- Agile Data Science - Introduction
- Methodology Concepts
- Agile Data Science - Process
- Agile Tools & Installation
- Data Processing in Agile
- SQL versus NoSQL
- NoSQL & Dataflow programming
- Collecting & Displaying Records
- Data Visualization
- Data Enrichment
- Working with Reports
- Role of Predictions
- Extracting features with PySpark
- Building a Regression Model
- Deploying a predictive system
- Agile Data Science - SparkML
- Fixing Prediction Problem
- Improving Prediction Performance
- Creating better scene with agile & data science
- Implementation of Agile
- Agile Data Science Useful Resources
- Agile Data Science - Quick Guide
- Agile Data Science - Resources
- Agile Data Science - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Agile Data Science - Implementation of Agile
61 Lectures 1 hours
There are various methodologies used in the agile development process. These methodologies can be used for data science research process as well.
The flowchart given below shows the different methodologies −
In software development terms, scrum means managing work with a small team and management of a specific project to reveal the strength and weaknesses of the project.
Crystal methodologies include innovative techniques for product management and execution. With this method, teams can go about similar tasks in different ways. Crystal family is one of the easiest methodology to apply.
Dynamic Software Development Method
This delivery framework is primarily used to implement the current knowledge system in software methodology.
Future driven development
The focus of this development life cycle is features involved in project. It works best for domain object modeling, code and feature development for ownership.
Lean Software developmentThis method aims at increasing the speed of software development at low cost and focusses the team on delivering specific value to customer.
Extreme programming is a unique software development methodology, which focusses on improving the software quality. This comes effective when the customer is not sure about the functionality of any project.
Agile methodologies are taking root in data science stream and it is considered as the important software methodology. With agile self-organizing, cross-functional teams can work together in effective manner. As mentioned there are six main categories of agile development and each one of them can be streamed with data science as per the requirements. Data science involves an iterative process for statistical insights. Agile helps in breaking down the data science modules and helps in processing iterations and sprints in effective manner.
The process of Agile Data Science is an amazing way of understanding how and why data science module is implemented. It solves problems in creative manner.