- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A piece of ribbon folded five times is placed along a 30 cm long measuring scale as shown in figure.
The length of the ribbon is between
$(a)$. 1.15 m – 1.25 m
$(b)$. 1.25 m – 1.35 m
$(c)$. 1.50 m – 1.60 m
$(d)$. 1.60 m – 1.70 m"
Given: A ribbon folded 5 times
To find: The length of the ribbon
The folded ribbon lies between 2 cm and 27.5 cm. So its length is the distance between 2 cm and 27.5 cm.
It is 27.5 - 2 = 25.5 cm.
The length of the folded ribbon is nearly 25.5 cm.
Since it is folded 5 times, the total length of the ribbon is about $5\times25.5\ cm=127.5\ cm$
$=1.275\ m$ [As $1\ m=100\ cm$]
So, option $(b)$ 1.25 m-1.35 m is correct.
- Extending SAP ABAP 30 characters long limit
- Execute a script when a <menu> element is shown as a context menu in HTML?
- Program to add one to a number that is shown as a digit list in Python
- Matplotlib figure to image as a numpy array
- What is a musical scale?
- Find last five digits of a given five digit number raised to power five in C++
- Execute a script as long as the mouse pointer is moving over an element in HTML?
- Measuring elapsed time in Java
- Is Padmavati a historical or a mythology figure?
- C# Program to skip elements from a sequence as long as the specified condition is true
- How is it possible to store date such as February 30 in a MySQL date column?
- What is a Long Straddle in Investment?
- How do I show the same Matplotlib figure several times in a single IPython notebook?
- Reading a colored image as grey scale using Java OpenCV library.
- What is the size of int, long type as per C++ standard?