- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Figure shows a measuring scale which is usually supplied with a geometry box. Which of the following distance cannot be measured with this scale by using it only once?
$(a)$. 0.1 m
$(b)$. 0.15 m
$(c)$. 0.2 m
$(d)$. 0.05 m"
The scale length is 15 cm. It is equal to 0.15 meter.
0.2 m can\'t be measured by using this scale once only.
So, option $(c)$ is correct.
- Check if item can be measured using a scale and some weights in Python
- What is a musical scale?
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- A scale transform the element by using y-axis with CSS3
- A scale transform the element by using x-axis with CSS3
- A scale transform the element by using z-axis with CSS3
- How to change the Entry Widget Value with a Scale in Tkinter?
- How to exponentially scale the Y axis with matplotlib?
- The CSS scale() Function
- Write down the MySQL query which shows equality condition?
- Write down the MySQL query which shows inequality condition?
- What is the method with the help of which the hexadecimal value can be treated as a number?
- Which MySQL query can be used with the help of which we can see the list of MySQL databases?
- How to alter the brightness of a grey scale image?
- How to show minor tick labels on a log-scale with Matplotlib?
- What is scale transformation in JavaFX?