Which is the best tutorial site to learn jQuery?
jQuery simplifies HTML document traversing, event handling, animating, and Ajax interactions for rapid web development.
Here is the list of important core features supported by jQuery:
- DOM manipulation − jQuery made it easy to select a DOM elements, traverse them and modifying their content by using a cross-browser open source selector engine called as Sizzle.
- Event handling − The jQuery offers an elegant way to capture a wide variety of events, such as a user clicking on a link, without the need to clutter the HTML code itself with event handlers.
- AJAX Support − The jQuery helps you a lot to develop a responsive and feature-rich site using AJAX technology.
- Animations − The jQuery comes with plenty of built-in animation effects which you can use in your websites.
- Lightweight − The jQuery is very lightweight library - about 19KB in size ( Minified and gzipped ).
- Cross Browser Support − The jQuery has cross-browser support, and works well in IE 6.0+, FF 2.0+, Safari 3.0+, Chrome and Opera 9.0+
- Latest Technology − The jQuery supports CSS3 selectors and basic XPath syntax.
To learn jQuery, refer jQuery tutorial. It explains the below given jQuery concepts perfectly:
- jQuery Selectors
- jQuery AJAX
Published on 25-Jan-2018 13:04:57