- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
You can try to run the following code to learn how to work with function() constructor
<html> <body> <script> var num = new Function('p', 'q', 'r', 'return p * q * r'); document.write("Value after multiplication: "+num(5, 2, 9)); </script> </body> </html>
- What is constructor overloading in Java?
- What is a constructor in Java?
- What is constructor chaining in Java?
- What is converting constructor in C++ ?
- What is the default constructor in C#?
- What is default constructor in C# programs?