- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is a Tick in python?
The floating-point numbers in units of seconds for time interval are indicated by Tick in python. Particular instants in time are expressed in seconds since 12:00am, January 1, 1970(epoch). You can use the time module to use functions for working with times, and for converting between representations. For example, if you want to print the current time in ticks, you'd write:
import time ticks = time.time() print("Ticks since 12:00am, January 1, 1970: ", ticks)
This will give the output −
Ticks since 12:00 am, January 1, 1970: 1514482031.2905385
- What is Tick in Python?
- How can I move a tick label without moving corresponding tick in Matplotlib?
- Centering x-tick labels between tick marks in Matplotlib
- What is the correct way to replace matplotlib tick labels with computed values?
- Hiding major tick labels while showing minor tick labels in Matplotlib
- What is a namespace in Python?
- What is a TimeTuple in Python?
- What is a metaclass in Python?
- What is a Python bytestring?
- Display tick marks in a JSlider with Java
- Overlapping Y-axis tick label and X-axis tick label in Matplotlib
- Clock tick() Method in Java
- What is a regular expression in Python?
- What is a dot operator in Python?
- How to Create a Checkmark / Tick with CSS