- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The left operand’s value is moved right by the number of bits specified by the right operand.
You can try to run the following code to learn how to work with Bitwise Right Shift Operator −
<html> <body> <script> var a = 2; // Bit presentation 10 var b = 3; // Bit presentation 11 document.write("(a >> b) => "); result = (a >> b); document.write(result); </script> </body> </html>
- What is right shift (>>) operator in Python?
- Bitwise right shift operator in Java
- What are Left Shift and Right Shift Operators (>> and <<) in C#?
- What does the bitwise right shift operator do in Java?
- What is the ?-->? operator in C++?
- Bitwise right shift operators in C#
- What does the >> operator do in Python?