- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the methods supported by W3C DOM?
The following are the method supported by W3C DOM −
|Sr.No||Property & Description|
Returns a newly-created Attr node with the specified name.
Ex − document.createAttribute( name)
Creates and returns a new Comment node containing the specified text.
Ex − document.createComment( text)
Creates and returns an empty DocumentFragment node.
Ex − document.createDocumentFragment( )
Creates and returns a new Element node with the specified tag name.
Ex − document.createElement( tagName)
Creates and returns a new Text node that contains the specified text.
Ex − document.createTextNode( text)
Returns the Element of this document that has the specified value for its id attribute, or null if no such Element exists in the document.
Ex − document.getElementById( id)
Returns an array of nodes of all elements in the document that have a specified value for their name attribute. If no such elements are found, returns a zero-length array.
Ex − document.getElementsByName( name)
Returns an array of all Element nodes in this document that have the specified tag name. The Element nodes appear in the returned array in the same order they appear in the document source.
Ex − document.getElementsByTagName( tagname)
- What are the document methods supported by Legacy DOM?
- Which methods are supported by Get-ChildItem in PowerShell?
- What are the escape sequences supported by C#?
- What are the data types supported by JDBC?
- What implicit objects are supported by JSP?
- What are the transaction isolation levels supported by JDBC API?
- What are the parameters supported by Get-ChildItem in PowerShell?
- What are the different types of conditional statements supported by C#?
- What are the MySQL Supported Platforms?
- What are all the custom URL schemes supported by the Facebook iPhone app?
- Which properties are supported by the Get-ChildItem in PowerShell?
- How many DATE data types are supported by MySQL?
- How to access document properties using W3C DOM method?
- Different authentication methods supported in SAP HANA