- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
|onclick||script||Triggers on a mouse click|
|oncontextmenu||script||Triggers when a context menu is triggered|
|ondblclick||script||Triggers on a mouse double-click|
|ondrag||script||Triggers when an element is dragged|
|ondragend||script||Triggers at the end of a drag operation|
|ondragenter||script||Triggers when an element has been dragged to a valid drop target|
|ondragleave||script||Triggers when an element is being dragged over a valid drop target|
|ondragover||script||Triggers at the start of a drag operation|
|ondragstart||script||Triggers at the start of a drag operation|
|ondrop||script||Triggers when dragged element is being dropped|
|ondurationchange||script||Triggers when the length of the media is changed|
- What are HTML 5 Standard Events?
- What implicit objects are supported by JSP?
- What are the escape sequences supported by C#?
- What are the methods supported by W3C DOM?
- What are the data types supported by JDBC?
- What are the document methods supported by Legacy DOM?
- What are the transaction isolation levels supported by JDBC API?
- What are the parameters supported by Get-ChildItem in PowerShell?
- What are the different types of conditional statements supported by C#?
- What are events in C#?
- What are jQuery AJAX Events?
- What are the MySQL Supported Platforms?