- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What implicit objects are supported by JSP?
Following table lists out the nine Implicit Objects that JSP supports −
|Sr.No.||Object & Description|
This is the HttpServletRequest object associated with the request.
This is the HttpServletResponse object associated with the response to the client.
This is the PrintWriter object used to send output to the client.
This is the HttpSession object associated with the request.
This is the ServletContext object associated with the application context.
This is the ServletConfig object associated with the page.
This encapsulates use of server-specific features like higher performance JspWriters.
This is simply a synonym for this, and is used to call the methods defined by the translated servlet class.
The Exception object allows the exception data to be accessed by designated JSP.
- What is the out implicit object in JSP?
- Built-in functions supported by dictionary view objects
- What are the escape sequences supported by C#?
- What are the methods supported by W3C DOM?
- What are the data types supported by JDBC?
- What are the document methods supported by Legacy DOM?
- What are the transaction isolation levels supported by JDBC API?
- What are the parameters supported by Get-ChildItem in PowerShell?
- What are the different types of conditional statements supported by C#?
- What are the MySQL Supported Platforms?
- What are implicit type conversions in C#?
- What are JSP comments?
- What are JSP Directives?
- What are JSP literals?