- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the data types supported by JDBC?
JDBC provides support for almost all the SQL datatypes Whenever the JDBC driver receives a call from a Java application it converts the Java datatypes in it to the corresponding SQL data types. The conversion process follows default mapping. Following is the list of data types supported by JDBC and their corresponding SQL datatypes.
- Related Articles
- How many DATE data types are supported by MySQL?
- What are the transaction isolation levels supported by JDBC API?
- How many groups of data types are supported by MySQL?
- What are the different types of conditional statements supported by C#?
- Types of graphics are supported by HTML5?
- What are Lob Data Types? What are the restrictions on these datatypes in JDBC?
- What types of loops are supported in C#?
- What are the types of statements in JDBC?
- What are the methods supported by W3C DOM?
- What are the escape sequences supported by C#?
- What implicit objects are supported by JSP?
- What are the document methods supported by Legacy DOM?
- What are the parameters supported by Get-ChildItem in PowerShell?
- What are the default values used by DB2 for various data types?