- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the document properties of IE4 DOM method?
This IE4 document object model (DOM) introduced in Version 4 of Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser. IE 5 and later versions include support for most basic W3C DOM features.
The following are the document properties of IE4 DOM method −
|Sr.No||Property & Description|
A read-only property that refers to the input element that is currently active (i.e., has the input focus).
Ex − document.activeElement
An array of all Element objects within the document. This array may be indexed numerically to access elements in source order, or it may be indexed by element id or name.
Ex − document.all[ ]
The character set of the document.
Ex − document.charset
An array that contains the HTML elements that are the direct children of the document. Note that this is different from the all [ ] array that contains all the elements in the document, regardless of their position in the containment hierarchy.
Ex − document.children[ ]
The default character set of the document.
Ex − document.defaultCharset
This property, if set to false, prevents client-side objects from being expanded.
Ex − document.expando
- How to write a script to access document properties using IE4 DOM method?
- How to access document properties using W3C DOM method?
- What are the document properties which can be accessed using Legacy DOM?
- What are the document methods supported by Legacy DOM?
- How to get the list of document properties which can be accessed using W3C DOM?
- What are the properties of light?
- What are the properties of Materials
- What are the properties of subtraction?
- What are the properties of the triangle?
- What are the properties of a parallelogram?
- How to add and change document author (document properties) in Excel
- HTML DOM localStorage Properties
- What are the properties of MySQL user variables?
- What are the properties of an electrolytic cell?