- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A regular expression could be defined with the RegExp () constructor, as follows −
var pattern = new RegExp(pattern, attributes); or simply var pattern = /pattern/attributes;
The following are the parameters −
- pattern − A string that specifies the pattern of the regular expression or another regular expression.
- attributes − An optional string containing any of the "g", "i", and "m" attributes that specify global, case-insensitive, and multiline matches, respectively.
- What are regular expressions in C#
- What are anchors in regular expressions in C#?
- What is Regular Expressions?
- What are the regular expressions to finite automata?
- What are the properties of Regular expressions in TOC?
- What are some basic examples of Python Regular Expressions?
- What are the Rules of Regular Expressions in Compiler Design?
- What are negated character classes that are used in Python regular expressions?