- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Primitive datatypes include the following:
As the name suggests, the string is for a sequence of characters, for example, “demo”, “Hi”, etc.
It has two values i.e True or False.
Number represents numerical values such as 5, 20, 500, etc.
New datatype introduced in ECMAScript 6.
- What are primitive data types in Java?
- Java primitive data types
- What are primitive data type in C++?
- Uninitialized primitive data types in C/C++
- Default value of primitive data types in Java
- Uninitialized primitive data types in C/C++ Program
- Convert Byte to numeric primitive data types in Java
- Convert Short to numeric primitive data types in Java
- Convert Long to numeric primitive data types in Java