- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are different arithmetic operators in Python?
Arithmetic operators in Python are explained below −
+ for addition − performs addition of operands on either side
>>a=5 >>b=7 >>c=a+b >>c 12
- for subtraction − subtracts second operand from first
>>a=10 >>b=5 >>c=a-b >>c 5
* for multiplication − multiplies first operand by second
>>a=5 >>b=2 >>c=a*b >>c 10
/ for division − divides first operand by second
>>a=10 >>b=5 >>c=a/b >>c 2
% for modulo or remainder − returns remainder of division of first operand by second
>>a=10 >>b=3 >>c=a%b >>c 1
- What are arithmetic operators in C#?
- Python Arithmetic Operators
- What are different basic operators in Python?
- What are the arithmetic operators in Java?
- What are different Identity operators types in Python?
- What are different assignment operators types in Python?
- What are different bitwise operators types in Python?
- What are the arithmetic and character operators in DBMS?
- Java arithmetic operators
- Perl Arithmetic Operators
- Arithmetic Operators in C++
- What is operand of arithmetic operators in Java
- Arithmetic operators in Dart Programming
- What are boolean operators in Python?