One of the most fundamental characteristics of a programming language is the set of data types it supports. These are the type of values that can be represented and manipulated in a programming language.
- Numbers, eg. 123, 120.50 etc.
- Strings of text e.g. "This text string" etc.
- Boolean e.g. true or false.
After datatypes, let us discuss about Objects
It associates a key with a value.
It associates a key with accessor functions. This is to store a value.
- Related Articles
- What are compound data types and data structures in Python?
- Data objects and Structures
- What are the data types, value types and reference types in C#?
- What are different Perl Data Types?
- What are the specifications and operations of data structures in compiler design?
- Kernel Data Structures
- Kinetic Data Structures
- Abstract Data Type in Data Structures
- What are string and String data types in C#?
- What are the data structures in the Python pandas package?