- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Using GUI upload to attach a file to email in SAP
You have to use parameters correctly in the function. You have to import the file length to an integer value.
CALL METHOD cl_gui_frontend_services=>gui_upload_file ... IMPORTING filelength = fleng_i ...
Next is to write to a character type variable and add parameter i_attachment_size to a class of add attachment.
CALL METHOD w_document->add_attachment EXPORTING i_attachment_size = fleng ...
- How to upload a file using JSP?
- Using header rows during flat file upload in SAP HANA
- Upload a non-maven jar file file to a server using jenkins
- Automating SAP Transactions/actions using SAP GUI
- How to upload a file in Cypress?
- How to upload a big CSV file in SAP Hybrid mobile app quickly?
- How can you upload a file using JSP?
- How to handle windows file upload using Selenium WebDriver?
- How to create a file upload button with HTML?
- How to upload file with selenium (Python)?
- File Upload Example in Python
- Shortcuts for SAP GUI v7.2
- How to send an email with a file attachment in Android using Kotlin?
- How to attach a vertical scrollbar to a Treeview using Tkinter?
- Upload file with php to another php server