- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to upload file with selenium (Python)?
We can upload files with Selenium using Python. This can be done with the help of the send_keys method. First, we shall identify the element which does the task of selecting the file path that has to be uploaded.
This feature is only applied to elements having the type attribute set to file. Also, the tagname of the element should be input. Let us investigate the html code of an element having the above properties.
from selenium import webdriver driver = webdriver.Chrome(executable_path="C:\chromedriver.exe") driver.implicitly_wait(0.5) driver.maximize_window() driver.get("https://www.tutorialspoint.com/selenium/selenium_automat ion_practice.htm") #to identify element s = driver.find_element_by_xpath("//input[@type='file']") #file path specified with send_keys s.send_keys("C:\Users\Pictures\Logo.jpg")
- How to upload a file in Selenium with no text box?
- How to handle windows file upload using Selenium WebDriver?
- File Upload Example in Python
- File Upload using Selenium WebDriver and Java Robot Class.
- How to create a file upload button with HTML?
- Upload file with php to another php server
- How to upload files using Selenium Webdriver?
- How to upload a file using JSP?
- How to upload a file in Cypress?
- How to read a text file in Selenium with python?
- How to write a text file in Selenium with python?
- CSS Styling of File Upload Button with ::file-selector-button Selector
- How does selenium webdriver upload files to the browser?
- Downloading file to specified location with Selenium and python.
- How do we do a file upload using Python CGI Programming?