- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a file upload button with HTML?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
To how to create a file upload button with HTML, the code is as follows −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <h1>File upload button example</h1> <p>Click on the "Choose File" button to upload a file:</p> <form> <input type="file" id="FILE" name="filename"> </form> </body> </html>
The above code will produce the following output −
On clicking the “Choose file” button −
- CSS Styling of File Upload Button with ::file-selector-button Selector
- How to upload file with selenium (Python)?
- How to upload a file using JSP?
- How to upload a file in Cypress?
- How to upload a file in Selenium with no text box?
- Cross-browser drag-and-drop HTML file upload?
- How do we upload external file on a website using HTML forms?
- Upload file with php to another php server
- How to create a search button with CSS?
- How can you upload a file using JSP?
- How to create a split button dropdown with CSS?
- File Upload Example in Python
- Create a basic button with Bootstrap
- Create a large button with Bootstrap
- Create a small button with Bootstrap