- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Reduce number of columns of a result set from a Transaction in SAP system
The simple answer to your question is NO. Because, this is SAP standard behavior and if you want to restrict the number of columns to be returned then it will require you to change the original source code of SAP implementation.
The change will be quite exhaustive and it will also mean that you are violating the contract and hence, no support from SAP on any issue encountered later.
As you said you are filtering data that means the number of rows will not be huge and hence the number of columns will not have much implication on the performance of the transaction overall at a high level.
But if you do want to have flexibility that you require please opt for other way like SAP Query.
- Related Articles
- Generating result of SAP transaction automatically
- Maximum number of columns in a table in SAP HANA
- Transaction Jobs with no access to SM36 in SAP system
- Select and add result of multiplying two columns from a table in MySQL?
- Rfcabapexception error while querying a number of columns using RFC_READ_TABLE in SAP
- Export Data from a SAP system
- Generate excel from a report in SAP system
- Differentiate between Transaction code SE01, SE09, and SE10 in SAP ECC system?
- How to Find out the source code of a transaction in SAP?
- Set user variable from result of query in MySQL?
- How to set a certain number of rows and columns of a Tkinter grid?
- Benefits of Transaction SE83- SAP reuse library
- Can we replace a number with a String in a MySQL result set?
- Set the result of a query to a variable in MySQL?
- Set the number of columns to span in HTML