- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Export Data from a SAP system
Your question seems to be uncertain. SAP stores data in database and SAP database structure is not conventional and quite complex. You need to code separately on top of SAP to support export data to outside world and you are free to choose format of your choice.
Identify the user specific SQVI queries in ABAP/BAPI. With use of QucikViewer (SQVI), it is a tool for generating reports. SAP Query offers the user a whole range of options for defining reports.
Transaction Code: SQVI (Quick Viewer)
You can check out this link to know more how to generate report:
- Related Articles
- Accessing table data from SAP system
- Extracting data from SAP ERP for a Third Party System\n\nExtracting data from SAP ERP for a Third Party System
- Information exported using export system in SAP HANA Studio
- Extract data from SAP system using ERPConnect
- Fetching data from transparent tables in SAP system
- Searching data from the different system in SAP.
- Retrieving Idoc XML data from SAP system over HTTPS
- Exporting data from SAP system to an Excel Report
- Exposing employee master data from SAP HR system using Web Service
- Data Compression in SAP HANA system
- Generate excel from a report in SAP system
- Python Tkinter – How to export data from Entry Fields to a CSV file?
- Attach data from SAP system using Oracle Web Logic and Oracle Enterprise Service Bus
- How can we export all the data from MySQL table into a text file?
- How can we export all the data from MySQL table into a CSV file?