- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Benefits of Transaction SE83- SAP reuse library
Reuse library is basically a repository for various function and classes that can be used. One of the main benefits is that it has a number of source code examples for these functions present. These examples are quite useful as these could be used as a base code and you don’t have to start from scratch. I don’t think that it is used for documentation of internal functions, although it varies from user to user and can be used for keeping the documentation.
There are no regular updates scheduled with various releases.
Menu Path for transaction SE83 −
SAP Menu→Tools→ABAP Workbench→Overview→Reuse Library
Transaction Description: Reuse Library
SAP Module ID − BC
SAP Module Description: Basis Component
- Related Articles
- Generating result of SAP transaction automatically
- Commit changes on SAP BAPI Transaction
- Benefits of using SAP HANA database views
- Identify required fields for an MB01 transaction in SAP
- Checking transaction list waiting for lock-in SAP HANA
- How to Find out the source code of a transaction in SAP?
- Exporting test variant in Transaction SE37 in SAP R/3
- Transaction Jobs with no access to SM36 in SAP system
- Reduce number of columns of a result set from a Transaction in SAP system
- How to Fetch source code of the transaction note in SAP R/3?
- I want to limit SAP user access to Transaction Code- SOST.
- Adding custom fields to items in SAP Transaction ME5xN x=1,2,3..
- Save Environment Reuse
- Differentiate between Transaction code SE01, SE09, and SE10 in SAP ECC system?
- Double click on ALV Grid to call Transaction and pass information in SAP