- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Query MDG tables via SAP Studio
An answer to your question is a big “YES”. You can execute queries against the tables either if you are using an ABAP program or also you can execute these queries from native SQL environment.
DATA: lt_TBL LIKE TABLE OF KNA1. SELECT * from KNA1 INTO lt_TBL up to 5 rows.
The snippet above lets you get the 5 rows from table KNA1 table and store in an internal table for further use.
- Executing a SQL query in SAP HANA Studio
- How to store details in SAP-MDG?
- Installing SAP HANA Studio from SAP Marketplace
- I am getting GUID Key columns truncated while using proxy ERP tables to query SAP tables
- Development Perspective in SAP HANA Studio
- Steps in installing SAP HANA Studio
- Installing Eclipse for SAP HANA Studio
- Navigation in SAP HANA Studio client
- Folder options in SAP HANA Studio
- Database objects in SAP HANA Studio
- Security folder in SAP HANA Studio
- Different perspectives in SAP HANA Studio
- Using packages in SAP HANA studio
- Data Provisioning option in SAP HANA Studio
- Enabling Web dispatcher in SAP HANA Studio