- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How we can update a Python list element value?
Python list object is mutable. Hence it is possible to update the list object.
To update list, assign new value to any item by using it access. For example, if you want to set 4th item (index counting from 0) to double its earlier value,
>>> L1 [10, 50, 20, 9, 40, 100, 60, 30, 1, 56] >>> L1=L1*2 >>> L1 [10, 50, 20, 9, 80, 100, 60, 30, 1, 56]
Item at 4th index has changed from 40 to 80.
- How we can update a Python tuple element value?
- How can we update any value in MySQL view as we can update the values in MySQL table?
- How can we update a record in MongoDB?
- Update each element in tuple list in Python
- How can we return a list from a Python function?
- How can we update values in a MySQL table?
- How we can iterate through a Python list of tuples?
- How to find the element from a Python list with a maximum value?
- How to find the element from a Python list with a minimum value?
- How can we update columns values on multiple rows with a single MySQL UPDATE statement?
- How can we convert a list of characters into a string in Python?
- Can we update MySQL with if condition?
- Update a list of tuples using another list in Python
- How can we overload a Python function?
- Program to find index, where we can insert element to keep list sorted in Python