- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How we can create singleton class in Python?
Singleton pattern provides a strategy to limit the number of the instances of the class to one. Thus the same object is always shared by different parts of the code. Singleton can be considered as a more elegant solution to global variable because actual data is hidden behind Singleton class interface.
The following code is one of the many different ways in which a singleton class can be created
class Singleton(object): _instance = None def __new__(class_, *args, **kwargs): if not isinstance(class_._instance, class_): class_._instance = object.__new__(class_, *args, **kwargs) return class_._instance class MyClass(Singleton, BaseClass): pass
It's a true class
- Singleton Class in C#
- How can we create recursive functions in Python?
- How to use singleton class in android?
- How we can split Python class into multiple files?
- How to write a singleton class in C++?
- How to make a class singleton in Java?
- How I can create Python class from JSON object?
- Can we create an object for the abstract class in java?
- Can we create an object of an abstract class in Java?
- How can we create MySQL views?
- What is a singleton class in Java?
- How to refresh Singleton class every one hour in android?
- How can we use the StringTokenizer class in Java?
- Why singleton class is always sealed in C#?
- How can we create multicolumn UNIQUE indexes?