- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to install Python modules in Cygwin?
While installing cygwin, make sure you install the python/python-setuptools from the list. This will install "easy_install" package. Once you have easy_install, you can use it to install pip. Type the following command:
$ easy_install-a.b pip
You must replace a.b with your python version which can be 2.7 or 3.4 or whatever else. Now you can use pip to install the module you want. For example, To install the latest version of "SomeProject":
$ pip install 'SomeProject'
To install a specific version:
$ pip install 'SomeProject==1.4'
To install greater than or equal to one version and less than another:
$ pip install 'SomeProject>=1,<2'
- How to install python modules without root access?
- How to install python modules and their dependencies easily?
- How to Install two python modules with same name?
- How do we use easy_install to install Python modules?
- How to install and import Python modules at runtime?
- How to install libxml2 with python modules on Mac?
- How to use pip to install python modules in easy way?
- What is the most compatible way to install python modules on a Mac?
- How to use remote python modules?
- How to install Python in Windows?
- How to install Tkinter in Python?
- How to install OpenCV in Python?
- How to install matplotlib in Python?
- How do Python modules work?
- How to deploy python modules on Heroku?