- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do we include a section in an HTML document?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
To add a section, use the <section> tag in HTML. You can try to run the following code to include a section in an HTML document −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML Section Tag</title> </head> <body> <section> <h1>Java</h1> <h3>Inheritance</h3> <p>Inheritance defines the relationship between superclass and subclass.</p> </section> </body> </html>
- How do we include an anchor in HTML?
- How do we include an emphasized text in HTML?
- How do we add a noframe section in HTML?
- How do we add a noscript section in HTML?
- Include a header for a document or section in HTML5?
- How do we include an inline sub window in HTML?
- How do we include a table caption in HTML?
- How do we create a footer for a document or section in HTML5?
- Include meta data in an HTML document
- How do we include big text in HTML?
- How to create a section in a document in HTML?
- How to include Modernizr in HTML document?
- How do we add document title in HTML?
- How do we include attributes for table columns in HTML?
- How do we include the legal number intervals for an input field in HTML?